Hypnotherapy / Hypnosis
You have huge goals, wishes and dreams, yet you can't seem to achieve them. Not only that, but you seem to spend a lot of time thinking negative thoughts which you know aren't helpful. Something is holding you back from living the life you desire, and unfortunately, that something is your habits.
It's not your fault. 95% of ALL our behaviour is governed by subconscious programs or patterns we developed mostly in childhood. This determines our personality, our habits and our results in life. Our thought patterns are a habit. Our response patterns are a habit. Our behaviours are habits. Letting our fears prevent us from pursuing our dreams is a habit. These habits can keep you trapped and prevent you from taking the action you know you should be taking.
The good news is you learned those habits at one time, and you can easily learn new habits any time by learning how to work with your subconscious mind to gain greater control over your thoughts, emotions and behaviour.Questions? Read our FAQs
We can help you with:
- Relaxation and stress management
- Anxiety and/or depression
- Trauma and PTSD
- Sleep issues
- Grief, bereavement, and loss
- Relationship breakups, divorce, and separation
- Fears and phobias (public speaking, travel anxiety)
- Eliminating unhelpful habits and procrastination
- Weight management
- Smoking cessation
- Hypnobirthing, fertility and postpartum care
- Sports performance and peak performance
- Pain Management (OldPain2Go and other techniques)
- IBS, headaches, menopause, preparing for medical/dental procedures
- Confidence, self-esteem, and mindset
- Releasing guilt, shame and other unhelpful emotions
- Forgiveness, letting go, and acceptance
What is hypnosis?
Hypnosis is the learned ability to tap into your subconscious—your inner power and wisdom—to help you get unstuck, change your mind and become the best version of YOU.
"Content Free" Techniques
We offer "content free" techniques to help you overcome any challenges which may be too private, traumatic or uncomfortable to talk about. This means that I can help you without knowing the details of what you are working on. Content free work can be used to resolve inner conflicts, heal from trauma, release unhelpful emotions such as guilt, shame, and more.
Free 15 Min
Get started with a complimentary 15 min consultation with Barb Davies to see if we're a good fit.
In-person or Online
In-person, online video and phone appointments are available so you can meet with us wherever you're located.